The rotary kiln produced by Hongke Heavy Industry has the following advantages:
1. The output of the rotary kiln is high. It is very suitable for large-scale active lime production lines. Now there are lime rotary kilns with a daily output of 2,200 tons in the world. Many lime rotary kilns with a daily output of 150 to 300 tons have been built at home and abroad. .
2. Rotary kiln is an open calcination, with simple kiln body structure, smooth air flow, sulfur-containing flue gas can be discharged in time, and the sulfur content in the fuel is not easy to adhere, so the product has a low sulfur content and meets the requirements of steelmaking. At the same time, because the material rolls forward evenly in the kiln, the heating is uniform, the product quality is stable, and the raw and over-burning rates are very low, which can calcine high-activity steel-making lime. Under the same conditions, the activity of lime produced by rotary kiln is higher than that of gas fired shaft kiln, with an average of more than 30ml, and the activity is generally 340~380ml, even as high as 400ml.
3. Rotary kiln can directly calcine 10~50mm fine-grained limestone. Generally, 0~30mm fine-grained limestone from limestone mines accounts for about 30~40% of the total output. This part of limestone cannot be used by other kiln types. And with the "concentration" of iron and steel raw materials, quicklime is gradually replaced by limestone in sintering, and fine-grained limestone cannot be comprehensively utilized. The construction of the rotary kiln production line can not only make full use of the high-quality limestone mine resources, but also conform to the sustainable development policy of the lime industry.
4. The vertical preheater at the end of the kiln can make full use of the high temperature flue gas produced by the calcination in the rotary kiln to preheat the limestone from normal temperature to the initial decomposition temperature state. This can not only greatly increase the output of the rotary kiln, but also reduce the heat consumption per unit product;
5. The vertical cooler at the kiln head can not only quench the high-temperature lime, improve the activity of the product, but also facilitate transportation and storage. At the same time, a higher temperature secondary air entering the kiln can be obtained. It can effectively increase the firing temperature in the kiln and reduce fuel consumption.
6. The temperature of the flue gas discharged from the vertical preheater at the kiln end is low, between 280 and 350 °C, and the dust content is low, about 20g/Nm3, which makes the configuration of the subsequent flue gas treatment equipment simple and effective, and can be smoothly meet environmental protection requirements.
7. The stable lime quality of rotary kiln is its biggest advantage.
From the overall development trend, my country's active lime production equipment should be based on domestic. Regardless of the adaptability of production capacity, the ability to produce active lime with high activity, low sulfur content and stable quality that meets the requirements of steelmaking, or the ability to fully utilize high-quality limestone mine resources, the rotary kiln has a good development prospect.
Basic requirements for maintenance of cement rotary kiln
The maintenance of cement kiln mainly includes kiln skin, brick removal, cleaning and masonry. In order to shorten the kiln shutdown time as much as possible, the kiln skin and brick removal are generally carried out after the rotary kiln is cooled for 10-12 hours. At this time, the temperature in the kiln will still be above 90oC, so the kiln skin and brick removal are performed at high temperature and high temperature. performed in a dusty environment.
According to common sense, diesel engine-driven equipment is generally not expected to be used under high temperature and high dust conditions, because diesel engines are not resistant to high temperature, and high dust will smear the air filter and radiator, resulting in frequent failures and affecting brickwork.
Affected by the size of the kiln door, generally the bridges are relatively narrow, and it is best to separate people and vehicles when the machine passes through the kiln through the bridge. The vicious accident of driving a small excavator through a bridge and causing people and vehicles to fall into the caster cooler has been reported at home and abroad.
Demolition bricks and kiln skin are broken by hydraulic breakers, and slag splashing and kiln skin collapse are inevitable. In order to prevent personal safety accidents, it is hoped that the operator should stay away from the working surface and not sit in a fixed position. Can't dodge on the machine.
In order to access smaller kiln doors, without having to make additional modifications to the kiln hood, the brick breaker was required to be small in width and height, and light in weight. At the same time, the impact power of the hydraulic breaker should be large, so as to complete the operation quickly, and the kiln head castable should be hit.
The brick dismantling machine should be able to quickly knock out the kiln skin to dismantle the bricks, but not damage the cylinder. And this requires the impact energy and frequency of the hydraulic hammer to be steplessly adjustable.
The design of the machine must consider reliable operation under high temperature and high dust conditions, with low failure rate and low cost of use. Therefore, the common international practice is not to use the construction machinery driven by diesel engines in the rotary kiln for kiln skin and brick removal.
If you encounter problems in this regard when using the rotary kiln, you can leave a message below, and we have professional technicians to answer it for you!